On 28th July, Sushant Singh Rajput’s Father K.K. Singh launched an F.I.R. against Rhea Chakraborty in Rajiv Nagar police station of Patna.
A four-member team of the Patna Police is currently in Mumbai for further investigation. The Patna police had registered an FIR against Chakraborty and five other individuals under IPC Section 306 (Abetment of suicide), Sec 341 (Punishment for wrongful restraint), Sec 342 (Punishment for wrongful confinement), Sec 380 (Theft in dwelling house), Sec 406 (Punishment for criminal breach of trust), and Sec 420 (Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property).
Allegations raised against Rhea in the F.I.R.
• Sushant did not have any mental health issues before he came into close contact with Rhea.
• Sushant’s family was not consulted on his mental health. They did not give any written or verbal consent for the treatment
• The family alleged that the physiatrist who treated Sushant on Rhea’s recommendation was a part of the conspiracy.
• Rhea was well aware of Sushant’s condition yet she chose to walk away from him. And also abducted all his treatment papers.
• Sushant’s bank account had Rs 17 crore, of which Rs 15 crores were transferred to an account that had no link with him. The family asks for an investigation on this.
She used his credit cards on a tour of Europe. Sacked one of his bodyguards, and also has stakes in the business of the late Bollywood star.
• Sushant Singh’s career started falling down after his association with Rhea, why is it so?
• Sushant wanted to start organic farming in Coorg with his close friend Mahesh. Rhea, being against this threatened him to disclose his mental health issues and destroy his career.
• After breaking-up with Sushant and Rhea took away his treatment papers, laptop, credit cards, jewelry, and cash.
• Sushant’s father tried many times to reach out to his son and talk to him but Rhea and her associates did not allow him to talk to his son.
Niloptal Mrinal a close family friend of Sushant, and a well-known writer & also alleged Rhea of over drugging Sushant.
Rhea’s plea to supreme court
According to several news agencies, A day after Sushant Singh Rajput’s father, KK Singh, filed an FIR against the late actor’s rumored girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty, advocate Satish Maneshinde, who is representing Chakraborty, said he has filed a petition in the supreme court to get the case transferred from Patna to Mumbai.
In her plea, Chakraborty has also asked for a stay on the interference by Bihar Police in the FIR lodged by Rajput’s father till disposal of her plea in the High Court, the lawyer mentioned.
Now here it seems like Rhea was satisfied with the way Mumbai police is handling the case. She does not want other state’s police to invade the investigation that is fetching nothing in the name of progress. It’s like a petty merry-go-round of files and recording statements.
Sushant’s family immediately made a move against Rhea’s plea. They got a caveat filed at the supreme court. Sushant’s family’s lawyer Vikas Singh will also be present during the proceedings at the court.
Prime Minister Acknowledges Subramanian Swamy’s letter urging a CBI inquiry
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has acknowledged a letter from Member of Parliament and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy, wherein he had sought a CBI (Crime Bureau of Investigation) inquiry into the death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput.
In his letter, Swamy had alleged foul play in the actor’s death, and questioned the ongoing probe by Mumbai Police.
Maharashtra government “the Udhav Sarkar” has yet again denied the request for CBI’s probe in the case
Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh has summoned a meeting of top police officials on Wednesday. The Home Minister’s move comes amid a growing call pressing for a CBI investigation into the actor’s death. Anil Deshmukh concluded that there would be no CBI probe in Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case. He stated that the Mumbai Police is carrying out the investigation well on their own, so there is no need for CBI involvement in the matter.
When several of the leading Politicians like Mayawati and Pappu Yadav are demanding a CBI’s probe then why is the Udhav Sarkar trying to resist the urge? Is there a collision between the culprits and the Mumbai police? Sources even say that Shushant’s sister’s statement indicated that the Mumbai police were helping Rhea Chakraborty. Though the context of her statement is still not clear.
#JusticeforSSR is now a trending hashtag. The darling of a million hearts is now no more, but the fierce fire for justice burning in his fans is inevitable. They are all urging for CBI’s probe into the case but it looks like the Government and its officials are considering themselves superior to the kings of democracy. Today everyone has their assumption on Sushant’s death and those assumptions certainly do not align with the police’s investigation reports, therefore, there’s a huge whoop for C.B.I’s invasion in the case.